You can almost smell the sea with the goodies in our case this month! Mermaids, pirates, sea gods and sailors! We took you on a trip through the oceans with some of our favourite characters!
1. To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
2. A sparkly book pouch inspired by The Little Mermaid, exclusively made by @papercute_
3. A beautiful pair of lighthouse and puffin socks from the amazing @featsockco
4. A stunning, original Atlantis-inspired ink art print by @lizelle.smith from The Imaginarium of Ms Smith, exclusive to The Book Case
5. Still water by @itsnotmadeinchina. Bottles have awesome illustrations from local South African artists! We love this product!
6. Collectible vinyl sticker: Pirates of the Caribbean, by @papercute_
7. The Reading Experience: There is an item in the case that you can not open until you reach the right page in the book: This month we featured a ‘Sea Foam’ vanilla bath bomb from The little Soap Shop