House of Salt and Sorrow by Erin A. Craig
A sweet dream. A beautiful nightmare.
- It is our three-year anniversary and to celebrate we decided to include something fun and creative for the months to come! To start off, we have an exclusive ‘Book Case’ pouch made by the talented @papercute. It was left plain for you to have some fun and make it your own each month!
- Your first collectible inspired by our theme, and one of our favourite friendly ghosts, is an adorable Casper Iron-on Badge to add to your book pouch this month! Exclusive to us!
- We wanted to wish you Sweet Dreams before bedtime so we’ve included a quirky and fun bookmark inspired by all our favourite scary characters.
- There is only one ghostly figure that stole our hearts in Harry Potter and that is Moaning Myrtle. This case would not be complete without a beautiful, exclusive illustration of this lovely lady!
- The ghosts just keep on coming and what better way to record all your ghostly visions than in a quirky little Boo and Stuff notebook, exclusive to The Book Case.
- The Day of the Dead is upon us and we wanted to celebrate life with this colourful skull keyring. As a remembrance of all your lost loved ones, keep this keyring close.
- Something classic. Something amusing. A classic set of Frakenstein and Dracula syringe pens. For all those late night lab visits. Exclusive to The Book Case.
- Artwork on ALL of our items this month is exclusively designed by the very awesome Tarryn Cloete!